Friday, October 23, 2015

21st of June 2009

Had a shave and shower today.

I had to shave around the stitches, while standing on my one good leg, which was a bit of a challenge. I look as though I've gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson. My head is still quite swollen, well actually very swollen. Think my armpits heaved a sigh of relief at getting a wash, quietly I think the nurses did too.

It took me over an hour, but I was determined to do it myself, and the nurses kept coming in and checking on me to make sure I hadn't passed out. I managed not to look at my bum cheek, the one with all the bandages. Gives me a sick feeling, so best to avoid it. As they'd say back home - it's a bit of a bummer!

Made me smile today while I was shaving, how the twins would be giving it to me tight for all my sookiness. Thinking of them makes me chuckle to myself. I wish they were here, not that I want to worry them, but they'd stop all this shite feeling sorry for myself.

My smoking buddy quietly passed away in his sleep over night. I was only joking with him a couple of days ago. He thought he was getting out today and going home. Suppose in some ways he did.

I had the weirdest feeling when I was sleeping that someone was standing next to my bed through night, watching over me. I woke up this morning knowing everything is going to be alright. Alcyone is real, nobody can tell me otherwise. I'm going to get better and find her.

I think I'm in love with this person that's in my mind, that I can't talk to anyone about.

I'm feeling positive. I love Alcyone, even if that means I'm in love with a ghost.

Everybody has bad days, but today has been a good day.

------

Get the whole story...

Nemesis - Click Here

1 comment: